E-books, old fashioned books. Fiction, totally true books. Serious books, sexy books. Seriously sexy books. This will be my new re-occuring list of best sellers for each week.
Check back every Friday to see what all the cool kids are reading.
1. Safe Haven by Nicolas Sparks. This is why I haven’t made a Top 10 best sellers list for this long! Nicholas Sparks. Really? My faith in American women’s literature choices is dwindling, people!
2. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel by Jeff Kinney. Can you believe this is book seven in the series? I have some serious catching up to do.
3. The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien. Finally, little hairy men get their chance in the spotlight.
4. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. The story about what happens to a marriage when the husband doesn’t stop PUTTING WET TOWELS ON THE BATHROOM FLOOR!
5. Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James. Making up for that Nicholas Sparks ass-hat trick at number one, American women shed their prudishness for whips and paddles. There you go, ladies!
6. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. The perks of having your book made into a movie.
7. The Racketeer by John Grisham. Wait, wait, wait. Let me guess. Lawyers? Check. Mysterious murder of some big-brow official? Check. Sexy female sidekick? Check. I can hear Mr. McConaughey hanging up his Magic Mike thong and pulling out his sexy lawyer suit right now.
8. Killing Kennedy: The End of Camelot by Bill O’Reilly. Papa Bear’s only a third of the way through killing iconic American presidents! Stayed tuned in for the rest of ’em.
9. Merry Christmas, Alex Cross by James Patterson. If Tom Cruise has anything to say about this, you know he’s putting on his Jack Reacher Santa hat on right now.
10. Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James. You just tied your hair in a braid, didn’t you?