Last week I was lazy and only listed my top 5 favorite blog posts. This week, and forever and ever amen, I will feature my top 10 favs. This week’s gems come from Smart Bitches Trashy Books, Fairyburger, My India Encounters and more RAWResome blogs.
1. Sunday Afternoon by Don’t Confuse the Narrator | Because the pic is awesome. “So, there’s this kid, right?” Perfect “caption this” photo. What’s your caption?
2. Doggie Bow Tie by Enchanted by Books | Such a handsome devil! Such a talented lady!
3. Salome 1909 by Craving Candy | Just look at the amazing illustration! Or picture. Or artwork. Whatever it is, it would make for a fabulous wall print for my future woman cave.
4. Serenity Now! by My India Encounters | A 50-something former elementary librarian chronicles her life now living in India, and this post is about her family’s trip to Nepal. Ah, I love traveling vicariously through other’s blog posts.
5. HaBO: This Sounds Like A Giant Piece of Dodo by Smart Bitches Trashy Books | One of the bitches is searching for a (possibly) romance book, can you help a bitch out (and not laugh too much?)
6. 365 Project – 10: Paco’s Soulful, Memory-Stirring Eyes by Amelia Andaleon’s Blog | A moving tribute to her dog, Paco, on the 10th day of her 365 project. (Read about the project here.)
7. Don’t Hold Your Good Deeds for Ransom by Whims From the West | Read this post, get inspired and do something good (like Tweet this post. What? You needed an idea, right?)
8. Design! by Fairyburger | She created these graphics in Paint (Paint!) and won a contest at UC Davis!
9. Need an Awesome Recipe for Dinner by Stepherotica | Try … just try … to read this call for a healthy recipe without the sexual innuendoes. I double butt dare you.
10. Inspiration by Kirstinuity | Because every good list should end in a quote from Oprah.
If you want your blog/post featured on my weekly top 10, I gotta follow you. Email me at email@example.com and tell me about your RAWResome blog. xo