Hey, yooo! Old Nicky Sparks gets knocked down to numero dos. This week’s list is also a shade less grey and Stewart Woods makes an appearance.
1. A Memory of Light by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson | The last book in the Wheel of Time fantasy stories. I haven’t read any of them, but I’m really hoping there’s a giant flying dog made of shag carpet in the books!
2. Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks | Not feeling so safe anymore, are you, Nick!?
3. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover | The only book on the list that is self-published. Go indies!
4. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn | Have you read this one yet? Everyone I talk to who has read it, loves it.
5. Proof of Heaven by Eben Alexander | Another one I really want to read.
6. Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James | I appreciate that sex is staying on top.
7. The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien | Those giant elf feet are hanging onto the top 10 list for another week.
8. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel by Jeff Kinney | Dear Diary, Still kicking ass! Love, Greg.
9. Collateral Damage by Stewart Woods | I almost want to read this just because the main character’s first name is Stone. RAWResome!
10. Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James | Darker and still one of the most wanted books.