I am a day late posting this because Man-Beast and I took a little staycation this weekend. But alas! These RAWResome blog posts need their recognition, my friends. Click, read, view and enjoy.
1. Chapter Nineteen by I Am A Writing Monkey | I have no idea what happened up until chapter nineteen, but it must have been intense!
2. Things My Daughter Says #38 – Butted Butt by Ryan James Burt | I cannot wait until this super-hero obsessed little girl writes a RAWResome book in twenty years.
3. Am I The Only Reader … by The Well-Read Redhead | To read a book’s jacket, or not to read the book’s jacket? Here is my blog pal’s interesting take.
4. Pemberley By Accident by Open The Curtains | Just try to read this post without a British accent. It’s impossible! Inspired by this post, watch below to see Colin Firth’s audition for “Magic Mike 2.”
5. Real Kittens, Real News by Laurel | Alright, it’s not a blog post, but it is the best way to hear the news (biased moment, this video is by one very special lady!)
6. Perfectionist Survives Carrot Stick Disaster by Christine’s Collections | Read this when your OCD is getting out of control. Puts things in perspective, y’all.
7. Wedding Invitations from A Cup of Jo | This video further proves that weddings should be outlawed.
8. Hopelessly Super-Male by Girls in Capes | How kids’ toys affect who we are (should I worry that all I played with were Ninja Turtles? Damn you, Michelangleo, and your free-spirited, pizza-guzzling ways!)
9. For The Love of Playing on the High-Voltage Electrical Transformer Box in the Front Yard by The Surfing Pizza | This post has been getting a lot of attention on the web. Well deserved. Love his writing. And the nostalgia is great too.
10. Toy Archaeology by The Surfing Pizza | That’s right, he gets two! Look at these amazing toys, from the best movie in the world … best movie in the prehistoric world.
* * * *
Top 10 RAWResome Blog Posts are comprised of the funniest, most emotional, most creative, most inspirational posts from blogs that I follow. To be included, email me at Julieschicklit@gmail.com and tell me about your RAWResome blog. xo