I’m posting this a day early because Man-Beast and I are off to a fabulous west coast city for a job fair! More to come on this after Wednesday. Until then, enjoy these RAWResome folks and their RAWResome stories. xo
1. On Travel, Nonlinear Time, and (Revisiting) Granada by Writing Through the Fog | Amazing pictures. Great story.
2. True Manila: Friendship, Food and Helping People In Need! by The Pursuit of Excitement | Philanthropic adventures and stories in the Philippines.
4. The Lena Dunam/Patrick Wilson Conundrum by Rosie Says Blog | Can an average lady lay a sexy guy? Rosie says, why the eff not? Oh, because of double standards … right … Go get them Rose!
5. Say “Cheese” or Maybe “Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries with Chocolate Ganache, Please” by We Call Him Yes! Chef! | If I can’t pronounce one word in the name, then it’s got to be good. (Hint: it’s ganache!)
6. Book: The God Delusion by James Kennedy Beijing | Ah, the old science versus religion debate. This is one interesting take, amen hallelujah neutron.
7. A View of my First Day of Work by She Loved Life | This gal’s got a great new job! I’m jealous.
8. Tuesday Quotes by Ruby Bastille | Maya’s always got the words we need to hear. Or read. Whatevs.
9. Your Favorite Books About Sex by The Dirty Normal | 26 saucy reads to get you in the mood for Valentine’s Day. Some of my favorite titles from the list: Come Hither, Bonk and Ethical Slut.
10. Why I’m A Choice Feminist by Ozy Frantz | Amen, sister … or brother.
* * * *
Top 10 RAWResome Blog Posts are comprised of the funniest, most emotional, most creative, most inspirational posts from blogs that I follow. To be included, email me at Julieschicklit@gmail.com and tell me about your RAWResome blog. xo
I saw this video and just had to share it with you all. I was dying … dying! … at 1:24. And remember, I do this because I love you.