Last week was crazy business. And for a laid-back gal like me, that means I had to do, about, two things all week! Number 1 – travel to San Francisco. Number 2 – job search around the world. That’s quite a demanding schedule. And I still don’t know where in the world Man-Beast and I will land (fingers crossed for the giant panda carrying job!)
So last week I did not post a Top 10 RAWResome Blog Posts. My apologies. My planner was full!
This week is back to normal. Normal RAWResomeness. Just look at all this RAWResomeness going on here.
1. Fake “Best Sellers”: Can We Sue the Authors? by The Misfortune of Knowing | Now I know how Nicholas Sparks does it! He’s been sock-puppeting the sappy women in America all along!
2. Happily Ever After by das Nicht-zuhause-sein | If only Cinderella had had this advice.
3. Creamy Roasted Garlic Pasta by Coffee, Light & Sweet | Every word of its description sounds delicious!
4. Just Finished Mrs. Dalloway … by Blotted Paper | At least one person is still excited for classic lit.
5. Help Wanted by The Matticus Kingdom | A good opportunity to publish some of your guest posts.
6. 5 Benefits to Using a Calendar by Elke Feuer | Speaking of my full planner, this gal gets it! (P.S. organization is my OCD! Another reason why I think I would make a kickass librarian!)
7. The Goal: Ulysses by 101 Books | Celebrate the end of a 101 book challenge with James Joyce? You naughty boy.
8. Colors for March by The East Room | Ah, colorful plants. Reminds me of why I love spring. And why I can’t have plants. This one eats them all.
9. Richard Blais Talks New Cookbook by Shelf Life | Now this is a cookbook I can get on board with!
10. How to Support Your Favorite Author Without Spending a Dime by Sarah’s Shore | Alright, so I like the whole series that Sarah is doing. I recommend you read (and do!) all of them. Click “like” if you agree!