International Women’s Day, kitty quidditch and lots of advice for writers. It was a great week for RAWResome blogs.
1. Ladies Be Shopping by My Illustrative Life | I laughed so hard when I was reading this. I can’t tell if she’s always being so deliberately funny, or if she’s just this freaking fantastic? (Maybe both?)
2. Oh So You Want an 8 Month Pregnant Woman to Slap You by Never Contrary | Tell em.
3. Sunday Thoughts and Fairy Tales by The Wrong Side | If you’re religious, look away. No, actually, if you’re religious, you need to look.
4. Sweet Caramel by Merry Magpie Farms | Do you need a smile? Then just look at this … all day.
5. Dragon Obsession: The Visual Files by Book Reviews by Niki Hawkes | Because dragons are the distant (and kind of crazy) cousins of dinosaurs. And you know how I love my dinosaurs.
6. 10 Bloggers You Should Follow Today by Creative Ramblings | Especially if you’re trying to make it in this hard-knock life of being an indie author.
7. Za-rei by TW Dittmer | This might have made the list because I owe this guy a huge solid for “liking” damn near every one of my posts, but also because it’s fun to play ad-libs with all the foreign words in this post! (Hint: mine turned out very naughty. Rawr.)
8. The Long & Short of It: Gryffindor Scarf & Matching Headband by Conniya | Now I have something to wear when I play Quidditch with the cat!
9. Happy International Women’s Day 2013 by Gabrielle Bryden | An interesting memory about a woman teaching guitar to inmates at a female prison.
10. The Truth About Freelance Writing by Anjali Enjeti | Is it really possible to make a decent living by just freelance writing? Here’s an interesting take, “No.” (But, really, read the rest. It’s good! Someone should definitely pay her for this.)