Big, big thanks to my friend over at Dear Kitty. Some Blog who nominated me for a Best Moment Award! You’re one classy gal.
It’s really difficult to be gratuitous, humorous and inspirational all on cue. And I’ve had two beers already!
So in lieu of my own speech, I’m going to direct you to this one. It’s my favorite speech and it’s always relevant. Failure and imagination are both important, which is great because I have a lot of experience with both.
Though not with my beer. That, that is something I can never fail at. Ending my sentences in prepositions is also something I can not fail … at.
1. That’s My Jam | My friend’s music blog is always informative and nostalgic.
2. One Starving Activist | I have to read this blog everyday for inspiration and information.
3. Kevin Whipps | I know he just had a baby girl (congrats!) and is taking a break from blogging, but I’m thinking it’s time for him to come on back.
4. Eeko Studio | A fantastic design blog.
5. Victoria Gloria Photography | A beautiful look on life.
6. With Ambition | This inspirational blog makes me want to become a herbivore and do as much running as a raptor.
7. Amelia Andaleon | A beautiful blog by a beautiful mommy. She has lots and lots of “best moments!”
8. The Rag Tree | Food, art, poetry and photography are all great moments on this great blog.
And again, check out Dear Kitty. Some Blog because she is amazing and her blog really is something you should read everyday. Animals, war and peace, women’s issues, art and much more. Great blog. Great information. Great gal.