No Top 10 RAWResome list for next week because I will be on Spring Break, mother effers! Pressing the pause button on the Interwebs. To make it up to you, I’ve included a bonus video at the end of this post (it’s really, really rated R … for RAWR!)
1. What’s Wring with Naomi Wolf’s Vagina? by The Dirty Normal | Probably one of the best titles for a blog post that I’ve seen.
2. Flight Delayed by What I See Is What I Shoot | Don’t we all feel this way at this time of the year?
3. Life With You by Rambling and Other Nonsense | A poem posted on my three year anniversary with Man-Beast. Aw. Specialness.
4. The Art of Recycling by Invisible Children Blog | Maybe if my recycle and trash looked like this then the garbage people would actually take it!
5. Counterintuition – Fierce Dogs Need Warning Label! by Serendipity | The trick to being a mail delivery person … carry treats in your pockets.
6. Barbie vs. Geisha by Cackles.From.A.Mad.Duck | Breaking down stereotypes.
7. Blogging, Writing and Nakedness by She Said What? | We got another blogger without her skivvies!
8. Worth It All by Poetry Blog Of Mine | A beautiful poem that every gal wants to hear.
9. The 22 Most Iconic Book Covers Of All Time by A Small Press Life | Did Fifty Shades make the list? Go see and then leave your comments on Small Press Life’s interesting comment section! (Side note: No. 8 is THE BEST!)
10. Weekly Photo Challenge: Just An Ordinary Day by The Eclectic Eccentric Shopaholic | Beautiful pics. Especially the flowers.
* * * *
Top 10 RAWResome Blog Posts are comprised of the funniest, most emotional, most creative, most inspirational posts from blogs that I follow. To be included, email me at Julieschicklit@gmail.com and tell me about your RAWResome blog. xo