I am back with my top 10 favorite blog posts from this week! I didn’t post last week because it was spring break and I had to fly Baby Panther to Arizona. (Sad emoticon.) I miss her so much. But these #RAWResome posts have been keeping me going all this week.
1. Graveyard Funnies by Melanie Jo Moore | I am borderline obsessed with Melanie’s blog. She’s a hysterical writer. She doesn’t take herself too seriously. She drops F-bombs. I just love her.
1. The Most Crucial Block in Our Children’s Foundation by The Chatter Blog | If you’ve ever wanted to read about how to be a good parent in about 15 sentences, then this is the blog post you’ve been looking for!
3. Why I’ll Never Murder My Husband by Fifty Four and a Half | This is good marriage advice for all the newly weds out there.
4. A Llama With My Mama by The Rag Tree | Such cute furry beasts.
5. Bedazzle Your Blog by Rarasaur | Great advice from my dino sister for adding visual awesomeness to your blog.
6. How To Graduate College Without Reading by The Well-Read Redhead | Dan Brown and JK also pulled me out of the same funk!
7. On the Edge by Short Stories & Random Thoughts | This picture made me fall out of my chair.
8. Contagious: Why Things Catch On by Jonah Berger Book Review by The Librarian Who Doesn’t Say Shhh | Why does grumpy cat and Gangnam Style go viral? This book explains it all. I’m expecting dinosaurs to be somewhere in this book. I feel like they are making an Internet comeback from 65 million years ago.
9. Cat Charger Caturday by Two Wise Gals | All systems go!
10. L is for Ladybug #AtoZChallenge by Lost Inside the Covers | A cute tale of a mischievous little red bug.
* * * *
Top 10 RAWResome Blog Posts are comprised of the funniest, most emotional, most creative, most inspirational posts from blogs that I follow. To be included, email me at Julieschicklit@gmail.com and tell me about your RAWResome blog. xo