With the chaos of this week (bombings, ricin, explosions, manhunts, the Senate’s inability to do anything for the benefit of the people, NBC canceling Hannibal, etc.) these amazing posts give us some much-needed positive vibrations.
1. We Yawn by Hover Craft Doggy | Whoa!
2. Muffin Tin Sweet Potato Cheesecakes by Gazing In | I could just eat everything on this blog.
3. This Was The Week That Was … Or Let’s Get The Crap Out Of Here Quick Before I Come To My Senses by Views and Mews by Coffee Cat | All the fun things you find when you clean out the Monica closet.
4. The 16 Rules of Facebook Etiquette by This Typing Makes Me Look Busy | A blog post that you will want to forward onto your aunts, grandpas, and those people from your high school you knew about, but never really knew.
5. Kill Bill and Quentin Tarantino’s Love Letters to Asian Cinema by Girls in Capes | I’ve always been on the fence about Tarantino’s movies, but this blog post may just push me over to the side of being a fan.
6. Iggy and the Bag by Live, Nerd, Repeat | Alright, so this post is actually from last week, but I just discovered this blog and I kind of love it. I just wanted to bring it to my readers’ attention. (And read the story, too. I’m not entirely sure the cat is the dumb one as compared to the guy who thought it would be a good idea to pick up a cat in a bag.)
7. Spiced Chicken with Spinach by Fairy Burger | I want. To. Devour. Everything. On her blog.
8. Sisters Are Doing in For Themselves by Words for Worms | A list of the best kickass heroines in literature!
9. THIS is America’s Funniest Home Video by Go Jules Go | Entertainment in the pre-YouTube days.
10. When Bad Answers Make For A Great Book by Eagle-Eyed Editor | Some witty responses to test questions.
* * * *
Top 10 RAWResome Blog Posts are comprised of the funniest, most emotional, most creative, most inspirational posts from blogs that I follow. To be included, email me at Julieschicklit@gmail.com and tell me about your RAWResome blog. xo